Monday, October 8, 2007

What I watched 10-7-07

Well, it has been a little while since my last post. That is ok I guess since not too many folks have been checking out this blog.

I did watch stuff on my Sansa this last week. I even got a bit of geek envy on the bus I think. I was watching stuff and this business man sat next to me. Pretty soon he busted out his blackberry, and tried to do fun things, but no video. He checked his email and read some webpages, but still no video. Haha!

All the while, I watched..

1)Ask A Ninja, Question 55 "Celebrity Weapons"

2)Bicycle-Sidewalk 303rd Post - The girl, the light, the shoes - Fukuoka Tenjin Japan

3)Boing Boing.TV Boing Boing tv: same old BB, but with talkies.

4)Boing Boing.TV Trailers From Hell/Lobotomy

5)Better Bad News REPORTS OF NEO-CON MILITARY COUP UNLIKELY IN US MEDIA

6)Geek Entertainment TV Halo 3 Launch Eve

7)The GigaOm Show - Silcon Valley's Own Microsoft

We also watched some internet video on the television. We watched some ABC shows. We watched some Ugly Betty and also checked out the new show Pushing Daisies. ABC has the best player hands down. It looks great and streams even better.

We would have been watching more internet TV, but we got sucked into some DVD action via Netflix. We watched The Real Housewives of the Orange County. That show is addictive. Growing up in Orange County 20 years ago, I see things have not changed much. Yes, this stuff really happens.

No comments: