Thursday, October 25, 2007

Show to watch: Frontline – Full Episodes.

One of my goals of this blog is to share with you some places to find shows to watch on the internet. Did you know that PBS Frontline posts their full episodes on their site? Yes, it is true. PBS has tons and tons of shows, but it is hard to figure out which ones are available as full episodes. I am still trying to find them all, as the list is very long.

I was not that familiar with Frontline before I started looking for internet TV shows. Now that I have found Frontline, I think it is a very well done show. At least the episodes I have watched that seem to be of interest to me. There are quite a few Frontline episodes that don’t seem to be of much interest, but I might watch them anyway at some point in the future. You know, just because the show is so well done.

What episodes can I recommend? One of the most interesting and enjoyable shows I have seen lately, is The Merchants of Cool. You can view the full episode here. Another episode I found very interesting was the one about the Mormons. Very in depth and lots of amazing facts. Watch the full episode here.

You can't go wrong with either of those episodes, so if you are looking for something to watch, they just might fit the bill.

No comments: