Monday, October 15, 2007

Heroes

Ok, I think I need to change this blog’s format. All that linking is a pain in the neck, so instead of not talking about internet TV and just linking to what I watched, I am going to switch it up. I am going to talk more about what I watched and do less linking. Maybe that will make it easier to post.

So, with that said, let’s talk about a show I was finally able to watch.

Heroes!

As I reported a couple of posts ago, I was having trouble watching Heroes on the official NBC site. Basically, I have a slow connection and it seems that the NBC player does not stream enough into its queue to prevent it from pausing. It was very annoying! For every 5 seconds of video, it would pause for 1 second. Totally frustrating and we clicked it off after less than five minutes.

So, what is a Heroes fan to do?

Watch the show on Netflix of course! Yes, Netflix “Watch Instantly” has THIS season of Heroes for your streaming pleasure. This is really great, considering that if you want to watch the DVD of season two, you have to wait for it to come out.

I am now caught up on Heroes. Yep, I watched all three episodes on Netflix this weekend. Boy, that is a good show and it looks like this season will be great. Watching Heroes on Netflix is even better because there are NO commercials. On the official NBC site, Heroes has short commercials, so it is better than the broadcast version. Watching Heroes on Netflix is even better than that, as no commercials are better than the 30 second ones they add to the streaming site.

No comments: