Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's Jerry Time

I have been watching It's Jerry Time for about a year now and I really enjoy it. The show is consistently funny, that is if you like that kind of humor. What kind of humor? The "A Funny Thing Happened To Me Once" humor. I don't know who Jerry is, or what kind of background he has or if he is a professional funnyman, or whatnot. It's Jerry Time is created in a very cool animation style that looks like it takes quite a while to create. Who creates the animation, I don't know. Maybe Jerry does it himself, or maybe he has a team of animators working around the clock. I don't really know. What I do know about Jerry is that he is a bad roomate, sometimes has communication problems, and used to live in a town where a turkey ran wild.

Jerry's show is really funny, but it just does not come out that often. I suggest that you subscribe to the RSS feed so you are alerted when each new episode comes out.

No comments: